Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Movie Fun

Great movie, Great company, Great Monday!!!!


I took last Friday and yesterday off of work to burn time so I don't loose it at the end of the year. Well since I didn't get anything accomplished (I swear I think that if I have a day off of work I should get a 1000 things done) I decided to take my sister up on the offer to go to a movie. We took the kids to see The Tale of Desparuex. This was a great movie. The kids enjoyed it, Birkley and Evrett I think REALLY enjoyed the popcorn!!!!
Here is a picture of all of us in front of the sign....and some kid who kept saying the poster was his and he would NOT move.
Oh well-future generations will try to figure out whose kids he is!!! HA HA HA! He is the one in the red shirt.



This was definitely a movie I will be adding to my collection.

No comments:

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!