Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random "Right Now" Moments

Right Now (the first few were answered last week, the rest today 1/12/09):
***Anyone who feels like it should add this to their blog, kind of fun to reflect on these things***


Out of my window: Snow everywhere, and I love it!!! I even shoveled the walks 3 times yesterday, and it didn't even bother me at all. The dogs are staring in through the back door, and it is still snowing....I really LOVE it!

I am wearing: Jeans, gray sweater, gray socks (I like to match) black t-shirt. I have not done my hair or make-up yet, working on that one!

I am hearing: Brett vacuuming, boys wrestling, Birkley watching Little Mermaid, music from Elizabeth Kartchners blog (I like her music selections and usually open her blog everyday just to listen to the music).

I am thinking: I need to go to the store, all the projects that need to be done, the busy week ahead, am I crazy for going on my diet again? Do people really pick their noses at least 4 times a day? Should I play Webkinz for Brewer today to get him more money? What should we have for dinner and lunch, how do people keep their houses clean? Should I go to the movie tonight? I need to purge half of the crap in my house? Is it a good time to build our house in Hooper? And tons of other random thoughts.....my mind never stops.

I am thankful for: My life, I truly am blessed. I have an amazing husband, 4 great kids, a nice home, food to eat, awesome friends and family. Brett and I both have good jobs, more "stuff" than we need. The freedoms we are blessed with by living in the USA. My religious beliefs. I could go on and on, I really am very blessed.

I am creating: Not much scrapping going on , though I am really wanting to. I find that time is limited with basketball starting and 4 young kids to care for. And at night when I could be working on it there is a dirty house, laundry, and dishes starting at me and I have no energy!!!

I am going: Possibly to Albertson's to finish my attempt at getting the "good" deal, maybe to Walmart for tote for my Christmas stuff (I must have accumulated more this year because it didn't all fit), to make a good dinner for my family even though I can't eat it!!!!

I am hoping: That I can maintain after this round of my diet and that I will lose as much as I did the first time, that the room in the basement will be done soon, that our tax return will make be pretty high, that Brett and Payton will get his pine wood derby car done so I don't have to worry about it not being done in time, and that my house could stay clean for just 1 day-I wonder what that feels like?!?!?!

I am reading: Nothing, seriously when I read I abandon my family and do nothing else until I finish the book, but I really love to read........definitely something I need to try to control and add into my routine.

Around the house: Tons of laundry waiting to be finished, kids running, playing and fighting, dryer going, lots of work on my computer to do, floors are mopped, a disorganized mess, yeah that about sums it up!

One of my favorite things: Mindy Mints, Lime Rickeys, Chinese food, Deep Fried Mushrooms (Can you tell I am dieting???), climbing into a tightly made bed and putting my cold feet on Brett, playing games with my family, the Wii, Scrapbooking, when I get most things checked off my to-do list, finding money in my pants pocket,-----okay that is more than 1, I didn't read that one to closely------sorry.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Lots of basketball games for the boys, soccer for me, Date night with our dinner group, family baby shower, organizing the storage room (half way there), taking at least 1 load to the DI-I need to purge, scrapbooking at least 3 layouts, losing 5 lbs-----that is all that comes to mind at the moment.

1 comment:

Sheliece & the babies said...

Hey Holly!!! I am not sure how I came across your blog but I am so glad that I did!!! It looks like you are doing really good!!! I am so happy for you. Your little family is adorable!!! I am going to add you to my friends :)so keep in touch...

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!