Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Photo Shoot


I think this is the most precious picture of Daddy with his little girl!!!!



I decided with our limited budget this time of year and the crazy schedules we all have (overtime for Brett, Basketball for the boys and soccer for me) that I would do our family photo.
A little crazy but well worth it, at least I think so.

I had exactly 1 hour from the time the boys got home from school until Brett had to leave for work to make this happen. I know-CRAZY.

So I hurried to get the boys changed and we headed out. I think the pictures turned out nice-the people at Walmart insisted on my copyright release from the photographer-they looked at me like I was lying when I insisted I had taken them.......with my timer and tripod of course!


Here are the finished Christmas cards (I know who does multiple cards!?!?!?!). I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I printed about 25 of each and randomly sent them out! In case you didn't like the one you got here they all are for you to see.







I think the middle one is my favorite, just because it is different, and you know me I like to be different!!!! What do you think?

3 comments:

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

Holly-you did a totally wonderful job! HOLY COW! Maybe I should pay you to come to Idaho and take our family pix!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

The pictures looked great! Thanks for the Christmas card! I agree, the middle one is really neat! Hope your holidays were great!

Nik said...

I LOVE the middle one,too! Of course, I must not be a "favorite" because it's not the one I got. I bet its because I forgot your birthday, huh?.

Well done. As in typical "Holly" form. ;)

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!