Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chatty Birkley

I am hoping to find a photo to go with this post. Little Miss Birkley LOVES to pretend she is talking on the phone. On Sunday she was walking in the hall with Brett and had her hand up to her ear blabbing away and then she would say "good-bye". Then she would do it again with one of our names thrown into the the language we call Birkley Talk. Brett was telling me how cute it was.

Summer 2008-already loving the phone

Then last night I ran to the store with her and left the boys home doing homework. Of course they keep calling for all sorts of reasons, too ask for food, to ask for candy to tattle on each other, to ask about their homework; you name it and they called me about it. As I was pushing the cart I noticed Birkley kept pretending to be on the phone and she was trying to copy what I was saying. It was really cute. I suppose this is preparing us for what it will be like when she hits the teenage years!!!! LUCKY US!!!!

2 comments:

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

Holly, we set our blog to private. Let me know if you want me to send you and invite. dr_hathaway@msn.com

Child Family said...

She is to die for, Holly! Good thing those three boys didn't scare you out of one more!

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!