Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Grandpa and Grandma Return

Why do I forget to take my camera. Brett was so wonderful and bought me a little camera to keep in my purse so I would never miss a photo opportunity. You think it wouldn't be that hard. Well I always forget. Last night we went to my mom's house to have pizza and welcome Great Grandpa and Grandma back from their travels. It was tons of fun. The kids help them decorate their tree and had lots of fun visiting with them and doing gymnastics in the living room. Great Grandpa and Grandma were thrilled with their made over room and new comfy recliners. It was nice to see them after they had been gone for so long. My mom and dad did a great job re-doing their bedroom and bathroom. I wish I had taken some pictures. But without having to try to upload photos my blog gets updated!!! So that is a bonus!!!!!

No comments:

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!