Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Evrett's First Day of Pre-school

Evrett excited to start school!!!!!


Evrett started pre-school yesterday. He was sooooooooo excited. I couldn't get over the huge grin he had on his face. He has been bugging me for months about finally getting to go to school like his older brothers. It was kind of weird to not have him here with me. It was a short day, and I almost forgot to get him. Luckily Nikki (THANKS) reminded me after we dropped the boys off that we had to pick them up at 2:10pm, otherwise I would have waited until 3:30pm to go get him. He is going to have tons of fun going to school with his buddies Hayden Howell and Kyson Weekes. I am sure he will learn tons and have a wonderful time getting to do something for him. It has been hard for him to watch Payton and Brewer go to school, soccer practice, scouts, and all the other many things they get to do because they are older. I guess Evie is growing up, I can't believe he will be 4 in a few weeks. Where does the time go????
This is the cutest picture of him when I picked him up from school. Notice the huge grin on his face as I was asking him if he liked school. Apparently he LOVED it!!!!

1 comment:

Nik said...

I need copies of the ones you took of Ky-

much thanks,
negligent mother

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!