Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday SNOW!!!!

We were pleasantly surprised to find a nice new blanket of snow Sunday morning. The kids couldn't wait to go play and build snowmen and snow forts. That is one good thing about 1 o'clock church. Birkley was especially determined to go play. In fact I just had to stop updating this post because she was yelling in my ear "outside, outside, Holly! outside!!!" (she always calls me Holly when I don't hurray and respond to mom!!!) So I bundled her up so she could go play in the snow with Evrett. After the chaos of finding all the snow stuff and getting everyone bundled up, off they went. Brett decided they needed a little help, and I couldn't wait to snap some cute photos. So after like 40 shots-the kids were being too cute.
Dad leading the crew in making the perfect SnowMan!

Creating a wonderful, sweet Snow Angel.......

and the best SnowMan ever!!!!!!

I told Brett to take a picture of me and Birkley. He took the picture and then told me there was no memory card in the camera. What the crap!!! How had I taken so many pictures without realizing that fact?!?!?! I guess it was because I kept hiding my camera under my shirt, since it was still snowing. Needless to say I got the memory card and took some more shots, but the kids were freezing and didn't really want to pose for anymore pictures!!! Oh well, it was still fun!!!. We came inside and had blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausage, fruit and hot chocolate - I totally forgot it was fast Sunday!!! I know some people will hate me for posting this, but I hope we get a TON of SNOW this year!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewer and his Mini Snowman

Payton and his "It's cold" look!

Evrett-having a little snack of snow!

Birkley-loving every moment in the snow!!

3 comments:

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

cute pix-holly!

Kelly M said...

Holly! I just found your blog from Rindee's. I hope you don't mind. You have cute kids! You need to join facebook, then we can catch up.

Monica said...

Holly - I have a blog now too. I love your kids. I am jealous about the snow - looks like fun.

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!