Thursday, October 9, 2008

Evrett's 4th Cowboy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIE!!!!



Isn't he a cute little cowboy. Of course I had to use the opportunity to have my country girl side come out. I make a great cowgirl!!!! HA HA HA




Here he is blowing out the candles on his cake. I searched all over for the little horses to go on top. I bought enough that we played a "corral your Horses" game where the kids tried to throw the horses in a bucket. They had tons of fun trying to beat each other. I can't remember who won....but I know Brett had to give it a try.


This was my favorite game, . The "Cowboy Relay Race". I had the kids put on their cowboy gear.....yes those are my cowboy boots. We divided them into 2 teams, and they had to ride their horse around the barrel. Then it was the next person's turn. This was hilarious to watch. My boots were way to big for their tiny feet so some of them were hoping aroung the barrel. Too cute. I wish I would have had the video camera out for this one!!!!


We played a fun game of "Cowboy, Cowboy, Horse " (like duck, duck, goose).









And of course a candy filled pinata boot! This is the one thing Evrett really wanted at his party. And a live pony for rides, but I wasn't so sure how my horse would do, so we bagged that idea. She hasn't been ridden in quite some time. I know, I suck!!!!





Opening Presents:




Cowboy cupcakes:




Here are some pictures of cake and ice cream we had for the family on Sunday. He shares his birthday with Great Grandpa Henderson and Uncle Trents birthday is the day before!!! I think he had a wonderful birthday!





No comments:

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!