Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tara's Baby Shower










Michele and I threw a baby shower for our neighbor and good friend Tara Howell. We had the whole pink and brown theme going. Notice in the pictures all the decorations and food. They all match!!! I know, I think this is wear my OCD comes into play. We played some kind of cheesy games, but I thought they were clever. It turned out really well. Sorry to anyone I didn't get invited, I ended up sick the few days before and didn't get EVERYTHING done I wanted to. And since this update is so late, Tara and Chris have had their baby. She is a beautiful little girl and they named her Avrie Marie. Sooooooo cute!!!!

No comments:

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!