Friday, August 22, 2008

Pates Birthday, #9



I can not believe I have a nine year old. I have been meaning to post all about his birthday, and now that it has been a month a guess I better get around to it. For his friends we went to Cabellas in Lehi. This was the best birthday party ever. No mess for me to clean up, no activites to plan, no decorations to make (they provided a big bunch of balloons), no hassel for me and best of all it was only $40. My kind of deal.




The kids got treat bags with a scavenger hunt paper. They had to wander around the store looking at all the displays answering the questions. They also had food to feed the fish and a treat to eat.



After everyone was done wandering we headed back to the room to open presents. After the gift massacreing we had cupcakes and ice cream. The last part was probably the funnest. Each of the kids got tokens to use at the shooting range. This was by far the highlight. All of the kids and adults had fun trying to see how good of an aim they were. Grandma Thompson kicked some major butt!!!

1 comment:

Memesh said...

Whose kid is that in the last picture at the end not standing good like the rest? Oh that would be my kid! Typical Jonah. I am glad you told me to go back and look at these older posts. Its looks like they had fun!
Michele

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!