Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Princess and the Frog



Since I took this week off of work, I decided I needed to do some fun things with the kids.



Well the week is about over, and we hadn't done much. I had promised the kids I would take them to see the Princess and the Frog movie.


I figured today was as good a day as any. Plus Evrett wouldn't stop bugging me about it. He had this movie on his list for Santa and I had to explain that Santa wouldn't be able to bring it so I would take them to see it while I was off work.


We were early (surprise, surprise) so there was plenty of time to snap some great pictures. I really liked the movie and I think the kids had a great time, eating lots of popcorn!!!!

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

Wasn't it a cute movie? I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

The adventures of our CRAZY family.

Starring Brett (dad), Holly (mom), Payton, Brewer, Evrett, and Little Miss Birkley!!!!